This tour is perfect for families with young children. Book our Meelup Tour online today!
- See the beauty of the Geographe Bay coastline
- See the limestone caves and seal colony under the lighthouse
- See birdlife, dolphins and even whales during the whale season from September through to November
- Suitable for all water lovers and the adventurous
A license is not required. Tours are fully guided and thorough safety briefings and demonstrations are provided.
- Single Rider Ages 16+ to drive
- Additional Rider
Price for 2 Adults and
2 Children - 2 skis
Lighthouse Tour Details
Our Lighthouse Tour leaves from Quindalup boat ramp hugging the coastline past the township of Dunsborough, taking in the spectacular bays and beaches of Meelup Regional Park including Curtis Bay, Castle Bay, Meelup Beach, Point Picquet, Eagle Bay, Bunker Bay then on to the limestone caves under the lighthouse at Cape Naturaliste. Includes a short stop for a swim at a selected location.
The return trip is a faster run out wide where riders can sense the speed and thrills that Jetskiing can offer. See whales, dolphins and sea lions! Our Lighthouse tours are fully-guided with our jet ski expert. This is best for the full experience and for thrill seekers!
What to Bring
- Bring your swimmers
- Some casual clothes
- Don’t forget your sense of adventure! We will deck you out on the jet ski with all necessary safety gear and riding apparel
- A license is not required. Tours are fully guided and thorough safety briefings and demonstrations are provided.