Join our most famous tour that is a perfect length to have an adventure, swim in our clear blue water and see some sea life! Book our Lighthouse Tour online today!
- See the beauty of the Geographe Bay coastline
- Discover the sea life! You might also see whales and dolphins
- Suitable for families (all children must be 5+ years to participate and 16+ years to drive the jet ski)
- Our Meelup Tours are fully guided with our jet ski expert.
A license is not required. Tours are fully guided and thorough safety briefings and demonstrations are provided.
- Single Rider Ages 16+ to drive
- Additional Rider
Price for 2 Adults and
2 Children - 2 skis
Meelup Tour Details
Our Meelup Tour leaves from Quindalup boat ramp hugging the coastline past the township of Dunsborough, taking in the spectacular bays and beaches of Meelup Regional Park including Curtis Bay, Castle Bay, Meelup Beach. See whales, dolphins and sea lions!
The return trip is a faster run out wide where riders can sense the speed and thrills that jetskiing can offer. The water is clear blue, our jet skis are fast and it’s perfect for a family fun activity! Our jet ski tours are fully guided with our jet ski expert.
What to Bring
- Bring your swimmers
- Some casual clothes
- Don’t forget your sense of adventure! We will deck you out on the jet ski with all necessary safety gear and riding apparel.
- Dunsborough Jetski Tours operates its guided jet ski tours daily providing the weather is suitable
- No experience or license necessary.
- Our qualified staff will organize your life jacket and provide a full safety briefing prior to jumping on the jet ski.
- Guided jet ski tours are suitable for all people of all ages (minimum age is 5 years) and can be enjoyed solo or tandem