Come and experience the only professionally guided Jetski Tour in the South West!
Two Hour Jet Ski Tour
- See the beauty of Geographe Bay coastline until Cape Naturalist Light House
- Meet the sea lions at Quarry Bay, see the Cave and might also see whales and dolphins
- Enjoy two hours fun riding with the cave’s scenery
- Suitable for families (children must be 16+ years to drive the Jetski)
- Suitable for all water lovers and adventurous
A license is not required. Tours are fully guided and thorough safety briefings and demonstrations are provided.
- Single Rider Ages 16+ to drive
- Additional Rider There will be 2 people on this jet ski
Family Ticket (2 Adults and 2 Children)
Priced Per Person
Please call 0448 086 886 to book
Two Hour Tour Details
Our 2 Hour Tour leaves from Quindalup boat ramp hugging the coastline past the township of Dunsborough, taking in the spectacular bays and beaches of Meelup Regional Park including Curtis Bay, Castle Bay, Meelup Beach, Point Picquet, Eagle Bay, Bunker Bay then on to the lighthouse at Cape Natuarliste and a final stop at Quarry Bay. Includes a short stop for a swim at a selected location.
The return trip is a faster run out wide where riders can sense the speed and thrills that Jetskiing can offer. See whales, dolphins and sea lions! Our tours are fully guided with our jet ski expert. This is best for the full experience and for thrill seekers!
What to Bring
- Bring your swimmers
- Some casual clothes
- Don’t forget your sense of adventure! We will deck you out on the jet ski with all necessary safety gear and riding apparel
- A license is not required. Tours are fully guided and thorough safety briefings and demonstrations are provided.