Our most famous tour that is a perfect length to have an adventure, swim in our clear blue water and see some sea life!
- Fully guided tour with our jet ski expert
- See the beauty of Geographe Bay coastline
- Enjoy one hour fun riding
- Discover the sea life! You might also see whales and dolphins
- Suitable for families with young kids
A license is not required. Tours are fully guided and thorough safety briefings and demonstrations are provided.
- Single Rider
- Double Rider (ages 16+)
One-Hour Tour Details
Our one-hour jet ski tour leaves from Quindalup boat ramp hugging the coastline past the township of Dunsborough, taking in the spectacular bays and beaches of Meelup Regional Park including Curtis Bay, Castle Bay, and Meelup Beach. See whales, dolphins, and sea lions on this incredible adventure!
The return trip is a faster run out wide where riders can sense the speed and thrills that jet skiing can offer. The water is clear blue, our jet skis are fast and it’s perfect for a family fun activity! Our Dunsborough tours are fully guided with our jet ski expert.
What to Bring
- Bring your swimmers
- Some casual clothes
- Hat with a chin strap
- Don’t forget your sense of adventure! We deck you out on the jet ski with all necessary safety gear and riding apparel (ask guide for a wetsuit top if it’s a little chilly)